How do I make an appointment?
There are two types of appointments: Cosmetic and Non-Cosmetic (Most appointments will fall under the Cosmetic category).
Cosmetic appointments can be made via telephone 228-865-7299 or contact us via email: [email protected].
**New patients will have a $50 cosmetic fee for the appointment, due at the time of your appointment.
Non-Cosmetic appointments will have to be pre-approved before being scheduled. Please call our office for more info.
What days do you see patients?
Dr. Wyble’s clinic days are TUESDAY & THURSDAY (ALL DAY). He is in surgery WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY (all day) and most TUESDAY mornings.
**The days and times are subject to change due to specials, open houses, emergencies, and holidays. As such, it is always best to call ahead for an appointment and to check upcoming closures.**
Amanda (our medical aesthetician) is in the office for skincare patients MONDAY–FRIDAY.
What insurances do you take?
As we move into an advanced era of technology within the Plastic Surgery field, we are moving into a time in which we NO LONGER accept insurances.
For Existing Patients: only the following are accepted at our clinic and for certain specific procedures only:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MS (Not BCBS of other states, please check the back of your insurance card for details)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Select Administrative Services (SAS)
****WE ARE NOT PROVIDERS FOR:
TRICARE, AETNA, MOLINA, UHC, MEDICAID, HUMANA HMO, or other Medicare replacement plans.
I’ve had breast surgery elsewhere and would like Dr. Wyble to revise it, what do I need to do?
- Before being seen, you will need to obtain a copy of your operative report and (if applicable) breast implant information.
- You will need to schedule an appointment to see Dr. Wyble, please call our office at 228-865-7299.
- There will also be a $50 consult fee due at the time of your consult.