The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells. For 10-12 days this results in the constant release of Growth factors and interleukins which accelerate tissue healing and regenerating processes.
PRF is effective in most cases; no guarantees can be made that a specific patient will benefit from this procedure. Additionally, the nature of cosmetic procedure may require a patient to return for numerous visits in order to achieve the desired results or to determine whether PRF may not be completely effective at treating the particular condition.
*The healing process takes time, and the final result may not be readily visible for many months.*
- Approximately 10—40cc of whole blood is drawn from your arm.
- The tubes of blood are centrifuged to separate the component cells. (Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells are separated and used for this procedure.)
- The liquid is then transferred into a syringe and injected using a tiny needle.
- Sometimes this procedure is used in conjunction with other procedures such as dermal filler, microneedling, laser procedures, and others.
- Please ask Dr. Eric J. Wyble or his office if you have any questions or concerns.
PRF cost: approx $300 per treatment
This treatment can be combined with many other treatments offered at Gulf Coast Aesthetic Center – such as Filler, Fraxel, Microneedling, and many others!!