DERMAL FILLERS may also be used to treat facial atrophy (loss of fat), for facial sculpting, and skin enhancement. DERMAL FILLERS temporarily add volume to facial tissue and restores a smoother appearance to the face.
DERMAL FILLERS ARE COMPRISED OF EITHER:
NON-ANIMAL, STABILIZED HYALURONIC ACID (NASHA)
CALCIUM HYDROXYLAPATITE (CAHA) MICROSPHERES
Non-Animal, Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (NASHA) Products:
- Most DERMAL FILLERS (JUVEDERM, JUVEDERM ULTRA, JUVEDERM VOLUMA XC, RESTYLANE SILK, RESTYLANE REFINE, RESTYLANE LYFT, etc.) are comprised of a sterile gel of HYALURONIC ACID.
- INJECTABLE DERMAL FILLERS are a clear hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into facial tissues to smooth wrinkles and folds. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the body that delivers nutrients, hydrates the skin, acts as a cushioning agent, and provides scaffolding to lift any folds.
- NON-ANIMAL, STABILIZED HYALURONIC ACID (NASHA) does not contain animal protein and does not require a skin test prior to treatment. DERMAL FILLER is gradually degraded by the body’s own mechanism and disappears without any residue. DERMAL FILLER is a FDA approved dermal filler made of stable, biodegradable non-animal hyaluronic acid (NASHA) intended for the treatment of facial wrinkles and folds.
Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) Products:
- Other DERMAL FILLERS (RADIESSE) is made of tiny calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. RADIESSE is comprised of CALCIUM HYDROXYLAPATITE (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.
- The calcium microspheres are similar to minerals found naturally in the body, so allergy testing is not required. Over time, the body absorbs the microspheres and gel, leaving behind only natural collagen. Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Alternative forms of treatment consist of any of the following: not treating the condition, fat injections, Botox, Laser treatments, or creams. Risks and potential complications are associated with alternative forms of treatment.
HOW LONG DOES A DERMAL FILLER LAST?
You should see an immediate improvement in the treated areas on the day. Depending on the area treated results may last 6 months or more; and some of our products may last up to 18 months. RESULTS VARY FROM PATIENT TO PATIENT.
If you have had previous experience (positive or negative) with a specific DERMAL FILLER, please inform DR. WYBLE, to ensure the best possible cosmetic results!!!
WHAT FILLERS ARE OFFERED IN OUR OFFICE:
RADIESSE is a dermal filler that is FDA-approved to smooth moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE is also used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients. RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain.
Restylane® Silk, is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, and are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Refyne, is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, and are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, and are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
PRICE PER TREATMENT: (prices may vary)
- RADIESSE $650 per syringe
- RESTYLANE $600 per syringe